I’m a strategist who constantly strives to achieve success through in-depth research and constant learning. Creating an optimal flow from the beginning of the process to the end is critical to any project's outcome regardless of medium. My work helps the team keep the user’s motivations, goals, and roles top of mind. I aim to help create a product that matches both the business goals and the user’s ideal experience.
In a world that’s constantly changing it’s critical to stay on top of consumer and business trends. As technology increases, so does the rate at which it progresses. I believe, as someone who acts as an advocate for the user, it’s my job to also evaluate what trends are coming up.
I'm always looking for inspiration across all kinds of mediums and topics to avoid complacency. When I'm not traveling down journey maps, you can find me with a camera in my hand, or a surfboard quickly floating away from me.
- Software: Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Axure, InDesign, Photoshop, iWork, Microsoft Office
- Deliver heuristic audits, journey maps, user flows, site maps, wireframes and prototypes
- Design responsive, mobile and desktop based experiences
- Research a client’s target audience & industry to inform strategies
- Collaborate with clients and team members during creative brainstorm session